Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Really Reasonable Ribbons December Hop

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" December Blog Hop!


If you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using Decembers Back to Basics Black & White Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!


I LOVE all the Gorgeous ribbons in this months assortment "Black & White", and I always LOVE each month, as Bonnie puts together an AWESOME assortment! On my card for today I did use 2 of the ribbons in this kit. I also used RRR Foam Tabs. 

Poinsettias were cut using the coordinating design paper and then distressed, and for the centers i added a glitter glue in gold. Love how they look, and were simple to make.

Christmas blessing stamp is The project bin stamped in a red ink. I distressed the white frame with a green ink.  
Supplies Used: 

I hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Ava Gavloski said...

Cheryl great card and the ribbon anchors the floral cluster so well.
Bravo !

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such a lovely, lovely card! The bow is just stunning! The handmade poinsettia are sublime! Merry Christmas, dear Cheryl!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful card Cheryl!

Capescrapper said...

Just lovely Cheryl!!

Auntie Em said...

The red flowers look so nice against the grey ribbon. Beautiful card! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

What a lovely card, Cheryl. You're so talented and I'm blessed to be on this team with you and all the talented crafters on the RRR team. I'd LOVE to have you stop by and link up your sweet card in the challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, and I'd love having you join us. Have a blessed and wonderful December.
Karen Letchworth
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Beautiful. The flowers and ribbons are perfect.

Jean said...

So pretty! That bow is amazing!