Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Celebrate Pop Up card


Hello crafty friends, today I am excited to share this double Pop Up card I created using the New Cheery Lynn Pop Up Dies. I LOVE these dies, they are so fun to work with, and give our cards that little extra embellishing they need. I have been working on several cards this past week using these beautiful dies, and I have to say I LOVE them all!

This next photo is of the inside of my card. I wanted to use another Pop Up die, and chose the beautiful flowers to use on the inside. They were cut in white and then colored using copic markers.

For todays card I chose to use the Celebrate in the front, as this is a Birthday card, and then I added the Birthday banner to it by the bow. Next I added the Vintage tile for the backdrop for the Flourishes and Tiny flowers. I think I'm addicted to these sweet little flowers, they are absolutely beautiful! The flowers were cut using the coordinating design paper in the orangey/coral color. I added some distressing and then some gems to the centers. All layers have sewing on them as well :)

Cheery Lynn Designs Supplies Used:


Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl Walker

No comments: