Friday, January 19, 2018

Live Laugh Love


Hello Crafty friends, and Happy Friday to you all! Today's card is a super simple one designed using Really Reasonable Ribbons Beautiful Delicate Stitched ribbon, Lace, Pearl and adhesives. Hope you enjoy my card as I enjoyed creating it.

 On my card I used cream card stock for the base and all layers. Next I chose this pack of design paper that I have had for a long time and never used, its called fabrique page kit, I think I bought it at the warehouse sale. The sentiment is a sticker, so super easy, as there is no stamping on this one.

For embellishing I chose to use the Beautiful Delicate Stitch Satin for my bow, Ribbon in this months Ribbon Club kit. Love all the ribbons in this kit, they are beautiful!! The lace is also from RRR , and the Pearl too. Lastly I added sewing to my card.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon
White Flat backed pearls
Lace
Adhesives foam tabs, scotch tape refill used on my card
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Martie Rollin said...

Machine stitching and real lace belong together on the same project. You've inspired me to get out my sewing machine and give paper stitching a try! Thanks!