Friday, April 20, 2018

Happy Hellos Kitty card

 Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all!
Today's Sweet Happy Hellos Kitty card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Satin Delicate Stitched ribbon along with the beautiful flowers that RRR carries. Love all the different flowers mixed on my card for today. I had fun creating this sweet kitty card, with the 3 layers, and the bows.

On my card I chose to use the sweetheart blossoms, mini sweetheart blossoms, rose bud in pink, and the carnation flower. I love the mix of colors, sometimes its hard to choose what ones to use, but this time I just went for it....heheehe

The bows were made using the Light Coral Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon, and then I also used the 3-D foam squares, and Scotch Refill ATG tape to put my card and layers together.

The dies are all from Cheery Lynn, and love using these!
The stamp is SU! its a oldie but goody.....hehehee

And lastly I added some sewing to each layer.
 Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Sweetheart Blossoms white, orange, blue
Carnations pink
Rose buds ivory and hot pink
Scotch Tape ATG refill
Foam Squares
Satin Delicate Stitched Light Coral

Other supplies used
Cheery lynn designs cat, doily, flourish #8,
design papers,
viva pearl pen
distress inks
sewing by sewing machine
Graphic45 design paper for cat
Thank you so much for looking and have a nice day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl