Monday, April 30, 2018

Picture Perfect

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Feels good to be back in my craft room crafting, as I have been trying to get everything organized, and that seems to take awhile. Anyways I creted this sweet card for today using one of the New Release Dies from Cheery Lynn Designs. I LOVE this darling camera, its called Picture Perfect set, and thought it would be super cute with a sentiment on the bottom part of where the photo normally is.

For the card base I chose white card stock, and it measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" next I found this sweet deign paper in one of the paper stacks I have, and did 3 layers of it. I did add some sewing. The camera was cut using another design paper from this same paper stack, and love how it turned out. I added some bling to the camera, as I thought it would be cute. The photo part was also cut using 3 design papers, and then white. I think it turned out sweet.

I did add the darling Cheery Lynn Designs Sophia's Heart Mini Doily behind the camera . Lastly I added some more bling to my card, and a big bow.

Its nice to be back in a clean almost fully organized craft room. I still have some more organizing to do, as Ive been doing a little each day :) 

 Cheery Lynn Designs Supplies Used:
Picture Perfect Die Kit
Sophia's Heart Mini Doily
Best Glue Ever
Crafters Tools
Big Sister Die cutting machine
Metal Snippers
tweezers

Other supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon / ribbons, embellishments, foam squares , and ATG Scotch tape used.
Design papers are from American Crafts Crate Paper "Love Notes" paper pad
Sewing with my sewing machine
Gems in a blueish green color
loved sentiment is from SU!

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: