Sunday, May 13, 2018

Really Reasonable Ribbons May Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" May Blog Hop!

If you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the May Red , White & Blue Mix Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

Every month RRR comes out with the Perfect Ribbon Assortments, I just LOVE each month, and all the beautiful ribbons! This months card is using the beautiful Hearts Grosgrain ribbon and the Delicate Stitched Red , along with RRR Flowers to embellish! 

Awwww I couldn't help but put in some of Gizmo's Photo's, he just had to get in the photos, well he was in the way, so I moved the card and then he laid down..... so I moved it a few times and snapped some photo's of the little guy. He is getting so BIG! 

On my card I chose to use some older design papers i had, ive been going through them all, and finding the cutest ones lately. The little sentiment is a StampinUP sentiment. the strawberry is a sizzix die i found in my stash, love it with the RRR seam binding ruched up.

All the little flowers are the sweetheart Blossoms that Really Reasonable Ribbon carries. I did also use the Foam squares and Scotch Refill tape on this card.

A little sewing in blue thread to complete my card for today! 

Love love love all the ribbons in this months assortment. I wanted to use the beautiful flower one, but didn't :( might have to on my next card :)
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:

others used
Pebbles design paper
strawberry die Sizzix
Cheery Lynn die
Stickles 


Thank you for stopping by 
hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl

12 comments:

Lenas kort said...

Love this card :-) and the cat is so sweet :-)

Becca Yahrling said...

The heart ribbon is the perfect compliment to your
design with the cute strawberry. Love the crinkle
ribbon, too. Beautifully done.

Martie Rollin said...

While I love the red, white and blue of this delightful project, it's the fur baby that is drawing my eyes! I like that you use machine sewing on all the layers. Very nice!

Unknown said...

I love the sewing machine stitching and the scrunched up seam binding. Sweet.
Sierra

Sue D said...

so pretty with the cute ribbon, layers, stitching, flowers and strawberry.

Jennifer Scull said...

What a pretty project you have made with the collection of ribbons. I have just received these heart ribbons myself and am anxious to use them on some projects. Thanks for your inspiration! :)

Denise Bryant said...

Love that cute strawberry!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love this, Cheryl! It would make a great square on one of your beautiful quilts!

Diny said...

What a beautiful creation!
Greetings Diny

Bonnie Garby said...

What a pretty card. Love the loopy bow with the pretty little sweetheart flowers.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a beauty!! Both your adorable kitty and card! LOVE the stitching, ruched heart ribbons and those cute pretty petite blossoms!! Beautiful!

Deborah said...

Your card is gorgeous the papers, the ribbons the flowers. So much wonderful texture and layering. As for your cat he's a handsome chap and plays well to the camera so how could he not be in the pictures well done tfs.