Monday, May 21, 2018

Love Pumpkin Carriage with Mice card


Hello crafty friends, today I have a sweet card I designed for Cheery Lynn Designs using their darling dies to create this one. My inspiration for this card came from this super sweet design paper I found in my stash, it was another scrap piece, it inspired me to use this darling pumpkin and carriage die , and several other Cheery Lynn dies as well.

To start I cut and layered all my pieces and added my sewing to each. Then I cut out the pumpkin carriage die using a pink design paper and colored in the areas that are darker, so like the wheels, stem, and all greenery. Next I added some flower embellishments to the centers of the wheels, these are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and love how cute they look here. I did add some stickles to the greenery, and stem.

Next I cut out my circle, Nesting doll circle, and corners so I could do all my layering. I did add some glitter over the corners after my card was put together. The mice were colored with a grey copic marker, and the little love tag I added another mouse to it, and stamped love with SU! stamp. Lastly I made a double bow using Really Reasonable Ribbons and lace.

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Used
LPC4 circle pierce and cut tool
CAS019 Nesting Doll Circles #2 
B471 Pumpkin Carriage with Mice 
BD-17 Corners 
Cara-27 Love tags
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning as always your so talented with all that you make x