Monday, June 4, 2018

Floral Delight /Red White and Blue


 Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I'm sharing this sweet little card made using Really Reasonable Ribbons, lace, and flowers. I absolutely LOVE this Poppy Satin printed ribbon, its Gorgeous in person. I also received it in a yellow and blue Satin as well.

This card was pretty simple to make. I took a leftover scrap piece of design paper and glued it to the mini card using the Scotch ATG refill tape the Really Reasonable Ribbon carries. Next I added the sweetheart Blossoms Mini and regular size, along with a red carnation flower, with Green Leaves.

The Doily I used is from Cheery Lynn and its a mini doily, so cute! Lastly I made my big bow using the beautiful Poppy Satin Ribbon, I have to say I LOVE this ribbon, along with the Gabrielle lace, as its one of my favorites.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Red Poppy Print Satin Ribbon
Scotch ATG Tape Refill 
Lace Gabrielle
Flowers Carnations 
Sweetheart Blossoms Mini
Sweetheart Blossoms
Green Leaves
https://www.reasonableribbon.com/category/Leaves/c598
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely week!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: