Friday, June 29, 2018

Sweet baby boy card

 Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today I'm sharing this sweet little Rocking Horse card I designed using Cheery Lynn's darling dies. I love making baby cards as they are always so much fun to create, and LOVE this darling horse, so cute!

On my card I used the C108 Rocking Horse cut out in coordinating design paper and white card stock. I did add some glitz using stickles in blue.  The doily he is on is the Priscilla Doily, one of my many favorite Cheery Lynn Doily dies. It was cut using the same white card stock. I did also cut the corners in white using BD-17 Corners die.

All the card layers were done using Pebbles design paper and american crafts card stock. I did add sewing in blue. The eye on the horse was done using the Viva Pearl pen in black, love using this for eyes. Ribbon I chose to use is Really Reasonable Ribbons Taffeta ribbon.


Super fun and simple card to make, hope you enjoyed my post, and Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheery lynn dies used:
Corners BD-17
Priscilla Doily DL260
Rocking Horse C108
Best Glue Ever
Big sister die cutting machine
Crafters tools
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Martie Rollin said...

Love each and every element on this card!! Nice work!