Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Fathers Day card /and Matching Quilt


 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I wanted to share my card designed not only for my Dear Hubby but also for Really Reasonable Ribbon as I used some of the ribbon and Jute that Really Reasonable Ribbon Carries. Right now the Jute is on SALE there are 2 different colors left of this one I used in the black, perfect time to pick some up. I also posted a photo of hubby with his quilt I designed for him for Father's Day below.

So for my card today, I wanted it to match the Quilt I made dear hubby for Fathers Day, so this one I used fabric from the quilt on each layer, and added the sewing to hold it in place. Love how it turned out, and Hubby LOVED it too. All three layers are fabric and card stock in black. I thought the Jute Ribbon was perfect to use on this, as I  really didnt want to add a bow for his manly card....hehehehee even though part of me wanted too....hahahaha anyways I also was able to add in some of Really Reasonable Ribbons pretty Red Satin Checkerboard ribbon, and then added a silver button.

On each layer of cardstock I did add some white dots, as I love using the white dots on black card stock. The OLD GUYS RULE is also a fabric piece I fussy cut out of the fabric. I will add a photo of hubby with his quilt right below :)


The stamps are from ODBD, and I bought these a few years back i believe, and wanted to use this for my card.



 Hope you enjoyed my card for today, and Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,

No comments: