Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Really Reasonable Ribbon June Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" June Blog Hop!

If you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Purple  & Pink Mix Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

Every month RRR comes out with the Perfect Ribbon Assortments, I just LOVE each month, and all the beautiful ribbons! This months card is using the beautiful Pink sherbert Checkered Satin, and vintage floral print Satin, along with flowers ,leaves, and adhesives.


On my card for today I chose the 2 ribbons from this months assortment, as I love them both. I thought they went perfectly with the design paper I chose. Next I used Carnations, in the pink, Mini Sweetheart Blossoms in pink, Sweetheart Blossoms in purple, and then the big purple flower is the English Roses Mixed Purple and Lilac.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Sweetheart Blossoms Mini and regular size

Sentiment is from The Project Bin Stamps and is stamped in black ink from Club Scrap, and design paper is DCWV Cherry Limeade collection. I added sewing in a eggplant color thread.


Thank you for stopping by 
hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl

10 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what a beautiful card using the ribbons from the collection! I love your stitching and the cluster of flowers. :)

Becca Yahrling said...

The floral cluster is AWEmazing. Love all the stitching, too.
Beautiful card.

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely card! Beautiful sentiment and stitching detail! Love the cluster of flowers and the pretty ribbons!

Jean said...

its so pretty I love the stitching xx

Unknown said...

Simply charming!

Unknown said...

I love the sweetheart blossoms on your card. This month's colors are so pretty.
Sierra

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card love all the stitching and the sentiment is beautiful tfs

Sue D said...

Very pretty with the layers, stitching and floral/ribbon embellishment.

Martie Rollin said...

Your floral cluster is quite beautiful...really grabs my attention! I see that your machine sewing acts as a design element frame that is really nice. Well done!

KJ Buchanan said...

I love love LOVE it!!