Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Journey card


Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Today's card features the Retro Rocket die from Cheery Lynn Designs, and a few other fun dies as well.  I thought it would be cute cut out in some of the coordinating design papers I used on my card layers.


To start with I used a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" white card base. Next I took some blue scrap card stock pieces and used them for my layering with the design paper pieces. The design paper pieces are also scraps, and I believe are from Pebbles Americana Stack.  I layered the Cheery Lynn Pierced Banners using red card stock and the same design paper, and then did the Nesting Doll circle in blue, with a white circle die. I did distress the white circle using red ink and a dabber. The Rocket i cut in another design from the stack, and then colored the pieces that went on it with copic markers. The rocket was also distressed using red and blue inks on the edges. I did add some stickles as well. Now the moon is done with a GLOW in the DARK glitter, fun huh!?

Lastly I added a double bow using Really Reasonable Ribbons May assortment collection, and one of their sweet embellishments.

All layers were popped using RRR foam squares. Also I added sewing in red thread.

Cheery Lynn Designs Supplies Used:
Retro Rocket
Pierced Banners
Circle Die
Nesting Doll Circles #2
Best Glue Ever
Big Sister Die cutting machine

Other Supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbons and embellishment
Glow in the dark glitter
Stickles
Pebbles paper stack
Sewing
copic markers
club scrap ink
tim holtz ink


Hope you enjoyed todays card, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: