Monday, June 11, 2018

Cheery Lynn's Sakura Flower Mini card

 Hello Crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I'm sharing a super fun & easy mini card designed for Cheery Lynn! Love making these cards for those last minute cards that you may need. This card took me very little time to make, as I just added my design paper, lace, Sophia's Mini Doily, Flourish frame and then the colored sakura flower.

The Sakura Flower was cut out in white card stock, then colored with 3 copic pink markers, and one green. I did cut off all the other flowers on this one cut, and layered them in the center for a 3-D look. Love how easy it was to do.

Next I cut both the doily and frame in white, and then stamped my sentiment on the Flourish frame. I also distressed the frame with a pink ink.

Cheery Lynn Designs Supplies Used:
Sophia's Mini Doily
Flourish Frame B888
Sakura Flower B776
Best Glue Ever
Big Sister Die cut and emboss machine

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I enjoyed creating my card to share with you all! Thank you again!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl