Thursday, July 5, 2018

RRR Sweet Baby Girl card


Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all.
Cheryl here today and I have a super sweet baby girl card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using their beautiful flowers, Ribbons, embellishment, and adhesives to create my card for today. LOVE the sweet Ribbon and flowers I used on this one.

For the card base I chose a white card stock to create a 6" x 6" card, and then layered with design papers in pinks and white card stock, these were found in my scrap stash. I did add some decorative sewing to the edges of each layer.  I also used some Cheery Lynn designs dies for the sweet rocking horse, and the frame.  I embellished with the gorgeous ribbons and will list all RRR items below. I used some glitz on the rocking horse, to give a little sparkle, and then a little tiny bow with an embellishment to complete the horse. The big bow was made using the beautiful Canvas colored band with the stitched edge in pink.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:
Canvas colored band with stitched edge in pink ribbon
Crosshatch satin on peony ribbon for mini bow on horse
Dimco Ivory /Coral Rose flower
embellishment flowers 
foam squares 
scotch tape refill


I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Cheryl

No comments: