Thursday, July 19, 2018

Sweet Cupcake Card

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have a super SWEET Cheery Lynn cupcake card to share, yep its a sweet one...heeehehehe I love this little cupcake, its absolutely too cute, and I really enjoyed coloring this one up. I used the copic markers on it, and I also used some stickles and glossy accents on the cherries, yes I used both on them, super fun right??!!!

The card was layered using some old design papers I had come across in my stash when I was sorting through it a couple of months back, trying to clear out some things and make room for creating :) This darling Cherry paper and polka dots was in some scraps I had on one of my shelves, so I pulled it out and set it aside to use, and thought how perfect it would be with this darling Cheery Lynn cupcake die.

I layered the cupcake on 2 other cheery Lynn dies and will list them below. This card was super fun and easy to make.

Cheery Lynn Designs:
Cupcake CABD42
Flourish Frame B888
DL272 Doily Dies
Big Sister die cutting machine
Best glue ever

Really Reasonable Ribbon Brown Glitz   was used for the big beautiful bow i made, and for the sweet little sentiment I chose to use the JustRight Papercraft Large Oval Celebration set



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Martie Rollin said...

Such a cute card! Your signature stitching really works on this delightful card. Brown ribbon is a surprisingly wonderful choice. Well done!