Friday, July 20, 2018

Sweet Baby Girl

 Hello everyone, today I have this sweet baby card made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful white satin delicate stitched ribbon, love this ribbon as it makes absolutely gorgeous bows! 

For my card today I made the big bow, and then added flowers using Justrite flowers, and viva pearl pen for the centers. The flowers were done using the glass flower technique. All the die cuts were done a long time ago and were sitting in my stash, they are all from JustRite Papercraft.

Im keeping my post short and sweet today, as Its been a busy week this week. everything was put together using Really Reasonable Ribbons Scotch refill ATG tape, and then the foam squares. I will put all links below, i used some scrap design paper and stamped the dot paper using a pink ink for the background on the card. 

Really Reasonable Ribbon:
Delicate Stitched Ribbon
Foam Squares
Scotch Tape Refill
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative is your card x

Martie Rollin said...

This time your decorative stitching isn't just an accent, it's a main element and I love the look! This is such a lovely card. Well done!