Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Deer Winter Card

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today's Winter card was designed for JustRite Papercraft and Really Reasonable Ribbon . On my card for today I chose to use some of JustRites New Christmas stamps, and Really Reasonable Ribbons Beautiful Shimmer Red Satin Ribbon. I tried to keep my card kinda simple, so very limited embellishments, and layers. Normally I love embellishing and using tons of layers as most of you know, but sometimes its nice to change it up a bit.

For my card I kept this one on the smaller side, it measures 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" , and the second layer with the scenery measures 3" x 3". I stamped them using Justrite papercrafts stamps, and the deer as well. I did add some glitter, to give a little added glitz. Behind the scenery I did place the JustRite Decorative Oval frame to give a different look. I believe the design paper I used is DCWV christmas stack.

For my layering I used Really Reasonable Ribbons adhesives foam squares, and Scotch ATG refill tape. Lastly I did add some white gel dots, and sewing to my card.
JustRite PaperCraft Supplies:
JustRite Winter is Here Clear Stamp Set
JustRite Christmas Elements Clear Stamp set
JustRite Seasons Greetings to you clear stamp set
JustRite Decorative Oval frame die

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Shimmer Satin Ribbon
Foam Squares
Scotch ATG refill Tape


Love how fast and easy my card came together. Hope you enjoy my post for today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: