Friday, July 26, 2019

Many Thanks



Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! today I have a sweet Thank you card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Ribbon, Flowers and Embellishments from the RRR store. Its been awhile since I've stamped so I thought this sweet little kitty would be perfect for this Thank you card.

On my card I this darling stamp I purchased years ago, its colored with copic markers, and then the many thanks sentiment is a stampinUp! stamp. I used Scor -Tape, foam squares, and scotch tape refill to put it together and layer it. Next I used the beautiful double faced satin brown ribbon, and then the carnations , rose buds and sweetheart blossoms.  The tag is an oldie from Cheery Lynn designs and so are the corner brackets.
I added dots to each layer using a white gel pen. Love the look of the dots on the brown. The design paper is also an oldie and I cant remember who its from, as It was scrap pieces i used.

Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies Used:
Brown double faced satin ribbon
Bronze Leaves
Carnations
Rose buds 
Sweetheart Blossoms
Flower embellishments
Scotch Advance Tape Refill
Foam squares
Scor Tape 1/4"

I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning x