Friday, August 9, 2019

Time to flourish page 2


Hello everyone, today I have another fun interactive mini album page I designed using the beautiful ribbons, flowers, and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon. This is the second page for the album im slowly working on...hehehehe

On this page I chose to use Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin and Delicate Stitched ribbons. I used the Green for the underneath the bow, and then the delicate stitched for the bow. Next I chose the beautiful Moss Green Satin Ribbon and then placed all my flowers and embellishments on. Each flap is magnetic to help keep the pages closed.


on the inside I chose to create a pocket to hold the tag and photos. Love this design paper, its so pretty! I did add sewing to most of the pieces. also added some brads I had.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:
Moss Green Satin
Delicate Stitched Ribbon Mineral Ice
Bronze Leaves
white flower embellishments
Rose buds
scotch advanced tape refill
scor-tape in 1/2" and 1" 
Cherry Blossoms mixed red and white

thank you so much for stopping by , hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: