Thursday, February 13, 2020

Really Reasonable Ribbon February Blog Hop


 Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  February ” Blog Hop

if you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the February Blue & Brown Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy 


On my card today I chose to use the two beautiful ribbons from this months ribbon club to create my double bow, I will list them below for easy finding , as one is Taffeta and the other is the Plaid Blue/Ivory/Gold ribbon. Love how easy the bows are to make with the gorgeous ribbons from RRR. Love them all in this months assortment, so it was a hard choice to narrow it down to only two.
The layers for my card are from K&Company's Blue Awning. I chose to use some dies on this one, and I will list them below for you. My b

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

Foam Squares
Scor-Tape
Tape Scotch Refill

others:
Thanks die is from My Makers Movement,owl and rope ladder CC dies,sentiment is from Just Rite stamps,sewing done in blue ,hot glue,copics to color , white gel pen



Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

15 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute thank you card. Love the cute bow and the beautiful stitching. [Bunny]

Helen said...

What a delightful card, Cheryl. Like the way your card colors coordinate so well with your ribbon selections. tfs

Suzy Q said...

Your Kindness/Owl card is so cute! Luv your layout and how you used your RR ribbons! ...just luv those ribbon colors! TFS, Suzy Q

Becca Yahrling said...

How adorable and pretty at the same time! I love
the masculine color theme of the new ribbon assort-
ment. That owl is fabulous!

Julie Odil said...

What a great card.1 I really like all the dies you used and the owl is adorable!

ednamburgess said...

Who said this isn't a cute card is crazy. Love it.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE your little owl! Your bow is FABULOUS! Beautiful colors!

Jessica Eiss said...

This is really cute!

Chris said...

Beautiful card

Sue D said...

So cute with this owl and I like the double bow.

Verov94 said...

Très belle carte. La fleur de rubans est magnifique.
Bonne journée

cottagerca said...

Cute card. Showcased RRR ribbon well.

Jackie said...

Wow! Very creative card!

ellen said...

Precious

Teresa said...

Cuuute! Love the owl!