Monday, February 24, 2020

Thanks card with Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello everyone , today I have a card I made for a co-worker using Really Reasonable Ribbon Beautiful flowers, Ribbons, and embellishments. I had so much fun making this card and she LOVED it! I'm loving the NEW Bold Satin with Grosgrain Edge Ribbon that Bonnie carries. I will post a link to video's on my bow making here.
 So for my card base i used the My Makers Movement Thanks die for the top of my card. Love using these fun dies to create a fun card for giving. Next I used the flowers from RRR they are under cabochons flower rhinestones  they were hot glued on the thanks. Love adding lots of layers to my cards, and this one i'm very pleased with. I did a flower cluster in the upper left corner using 2 different ribbons and lots of beautiful flowers. I also used the green leaves and some die cut floral swirls. the sentiment is from Just Right Papercraft.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:
Lotus 2-tone baby pink
Carnations Mixed Blues
Rose Buds Mixed Blue
10mm open roses Mixed Pink
sweetheart blossoms Yellow
Green Leaves
Embellishment flowers
Bold satin with grosgrain edge Pearl Pink 
Pink checked satin ribbon
foam squares
scotch tape refill runner
others:sewing, hot glue, white gel pen, just rite stamps, cheerylynn dies,


Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card x