Sunday, September 13, 2020

Really Reasonable Ribbon September Blog Hop

 

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  September” Blog Hopif you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Halloween Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy 




For today's Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog hop I'm sharing this super fun Halloween Shaker card I designed using My Makers Movement Dies & the Gorgeous Ribbons from this Months Ribbon  Assortment. I just love all the ribbons in this months kit, and had to narrow it down to just 3. I chose the Delicate stitched, the printed Halloween Grosgrain, and then the pretty orange. I also used several flowers which are also from RRR. I will list them below. Lastly I used the pearls to embellish the corners of my card.

For the shaker part of my card I chose this darling "Spooky Scary Stamp & Die set from Makers Movement, super cute he is! On the inside I added the sprinkles and used the Halloween print design paper. I also did the skeleton on the inside of my card, and i think you can see it partly in my 1st photo.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:
Pearls 8mm

My Makers Movement


Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl










17 comments:

Gardenrose said...

WOW - that is an awesome Halloween card!

Gail said...

Have not heard of Makers Movement but will check that out - a fun and fabulous Halloween card like that skeleton - and the ribbon too! TFS

cottagerca said...

The purple RRR really adds the wow factor to your card.

MaryH said...

I'm not "spook-en" in jest when I say that I both appreciated the your listing products used and loved Makers Movement® site. Everyone should take a peek lovely products - really like the foam cutters and tool set and of course the adorably spooky coffin & skeleton! Is this your store?
"When you've got it, haunt it" - talent that is and you certainly gave us a no "bone to pick" with this wonderful design.

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much Mary! I had so much fun creating this card and using the products. Neither are my company, I design for both Really Reasonable Ribbon 🎀 & Makers Movement :) . Thank you for joining the hop today , hug’s, Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much! Hugs 🤗 Cheryl

Helen said...

Cheryl, this shaker card is quintessentially Halloween. It has everything from the great die cuts to the color combo of which your RRR is such a perfect touch. tfs-stay well.

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you Gail! Be prepared to fall in love with their stamp and die sets. Heheheh I had a hard time choosing what ribbons to use as I couldn’t use them all 😊 thank you for joining RRR hop this month! Hugs
Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Aww thank you ! And thank you for joining us this month!
Hugs
Cheryl

Martie Rollin said...

That skeleton is perfect...really draws in my eyes! Love the spider web designer paper!!! And black stitching really works on this card. These ribbons add a wonderfully sophisticated element to this great card. Well done!

Denise Bryant said...

Very fun shaker card! Love that skeleton! Awesome details and embellishments!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a darling shaker! SO MANY layers of awesome! I LOVE that skeleton!

Suzy Q said...

Such a cute adorable shaker card!!! Luv how you made the coffin into a shaker ...with the skeleton! And all your flowers and ribbons really set it off!!! Thanks so much for all the inspiration! Can't wait to try this one! Suzy Q

krcmasterpiece said...

Love the spooky stamp and dies!! Love the fall colors! My favorite time of year!

Connie said...

Hi Cheryl :) "No bones about it" ;) your card is adorable! Love the ribbon...great idea to use it to anchor that coffin! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Jill McAuley said...

I think you mean " boo- tiful" ribbons! Great card base too...becomes a decorated item...

Laraine R said...

Awesome shaker card!