Friday, September 11, 2020

Trick or Treat

 

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have this super cute Trick or Treat card I made for Makers Movement & Really Reasonable Ribbon using their supplies. 
For my card today I chose to use this darling Shaker Trick or Treat stamp and die set from My Makers Movement. Love how easy they are to use, as this came together quickly. The inside of my card was done using the stamps from this same set, and the tag from the nested square tag set all from My Makers Movement. 

The design papers I chose are from the 6 x 6 Halloween paper stacks from Pebbles and AC. I did 3 layers using coordinating design papers, and then the last layer was distressed using ink and a duster. I thought this months Really Reasonable Ribbon assortment would look supper cute used as a double bow with a sweetheart blossom in the center. I did dust the flower with black ink and added orange stickles to the center. All layers were put together using scotch advanced tape, and foam tabs. 

My Makers Movement Supplies Used:

Hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

hugs to all,

Cheryl

No comments: