Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Meowy Catmas

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday  to you all. Todays project was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using Really Reasonable Ribbon, Seam Binding , and flowers.

I thought how fun would it be to decorate up this darling Rae Dunn ornament I bought, it came in a 3 pack and I bought it to use on my post today. These are super fun and easy to do. I figured I would decorate all of them up and give a few as gifts.

On my heart ornament I used the Beautiful Satin ribbon that came in the October ribbon collection. I then used the Seam Binding in two different shades, and added the mini sweetheart blossom 

Really Reasonable Ribbon items used

I hope you enjoyed my post today, thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a lovely week!
Hugs,
Cheryl