Sunday, December 13, 2020

Really Reasonable Ribbons December Blog Hop

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  December” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Winter Woodland Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy 












For my card today I used I chose to use 2 ribbons from this months collections, they are all so beautiful i had a hard time picking the two i wanted to use. Once I did I found design paper to use with it. Next I chose to use Makers Movement stamps for the Be Joyful. I did use Really Reasonable Ribbons Leaves behind the poinsettias. super fun card to make today.


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl


19 comments:

Gardenrose said...

Your flowers are so beautiful!

Gail said...

A fabulous layout with wonderful papers and of course the beautiful bow! TFS

Unknown said...

Really love this one Cheryl.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Lover your bow and all of the stitching on this card.

Martie Rollin said...

The bird ribbon is a lovely choice to coordinate with your poinsettias. Machine stitching really adds to the vintage look. Beautiful card!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is just sooo very pretty! Love all the layers. The ribbon is gorgeous! Love all the pretty flowers and the pretty papers, too. Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh yes, that lovely Cardinal ribbon...just SO sweet.

Sue D said...

Very pretty. I like the layers and stitching and flowers to go with the beautiful ribbon.

Robbin said...

Beautiful card. I love all the layering and the stitching is a nice addition. Happy Holidays!

Edwina said...

So beautiful! I love your card. The ribbon is just lovely on it. Edwina Brown

Teresa said...

Beautiful card! Love the ribbon choice for your bow. tigo

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the layers and the stitching! Just GORGEOUS!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful layering and dimension! Love the stitching detail!

Fonda said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Karen Conner said...

I LOVE the little dots on the end of the flower petals! I'm definitely going to try that. Your colors go so well together. I just love Christmas cards!! Merry Christmas!!

cottagerca said...

Well designed card showcasing RRR.

Diane said...

Very Lovely vintage layered card. The ribbons match perfectly with your poinsettias. Excellent fancy stitching on all the layers. So creative. Beautiful card.

MaryH said...

You picked my favorite two ribbons from this outstanding ribbon group. For me this is the best grouping of 2020 for RRR. I am so glad and thankful to see the leaves as I wanted to get some; but wasn't sure if the size would work. You card is stunning. Great job!!!!

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful card Cheryl. Love the pretty flower and bow cluster and your signature decorative stitching. Merry Christmas to you and your family!