Friday, August 12, 2022

Floral Delight 3-D sewing machine

Hello everyone and happy Friday to all! Today I'm sharing another one of these darling 3-D sewing machine boxes that I made. I found the tutorial on youtube and you can see it here as well. Her name is Krisiannes crafty adventures, she will show how to construct the box. I added my own touches to it. Hope you enjoy!
I decorated using Really Reasonable Ribbons flowers, and ribbon, half backed pearls, and even the darling daisy flower embellishments. for the handwheel I chose to use a small ribbon spool, and added matching dp to it. I also used spellbinders dies to create that. for the front tension wheel, thread stitch regulator , and thread stitch pattern. Next I also made my needle and faceplate using silver shimmery card stock. for the wheels I chose scrap diva die.


this sewing machine has several places to put things for storage or gift giving. super fun and addicting to make. Ive made 4 so far and will be making more.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all!
 

No comments: