Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Sweet Strawberry Post it Notebook & Video Tutorial



Hello everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! Today's Project is a post it notebook that I designed for The Robins Nest Creative. I have been having so much fun creating videos to share with you all, I do hope you enjoy them. Today's video will show how I made the book and decorated it.

Here is the inside of my post it. I made one of these years ago and thought I should do a video on this one. I ended up making 3 and will make more. These make perfect gifts to give to co workers, neighbors, friends and family. I ended up decorating the corners and leaves using the dew drops. So much fun! I also used Really Reasonable Ribbons flowers and ribbon.



Thank you for stopping by! Hugs to all, Cheryl 

No comments: