Monday, July 10, 2023

Paris Girl Shaker Topper

 
Hello crafty friends and happy Monday to you all. Today's Paris girl bag topper was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and for a swap my dear friend and I did , it was to be Paris themed and this was one of the projects I made for her. I used lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon, and flowers on this beauty. This was my 1st bag topper ever, and love it! 

For my bag topper, I used a die that I bought a couple years back and cut some of the Paris girl design paper, and Becky Higgins design paper with it. I used some acetate for the window and the shaker sprinkles are a mix of sprinkles added to the inside. I absolutely had a blast decorating this using the beautiful ribbons from really reasonable ribbon. I used the bold check and 5/8 inch and then used the pearl pink sateen with metallic edge in 3/8" to create my bows. Next are used Open roses indifferent pinks and sizes, I also used the sweetheart blossoms and Minnie sweetheart blossoms. I wanted to add some greenery so I added some of the dewdrops in greens throughout the flowers. I then added a heart dew drop, and a butterfly dew drop. I love the way this bag topper turned out and definitely will be making more of them. I gifted this to her last week along with all the other goodies I made and she loved it all! I sure did have fun doing this and the little embellishments for her. I hope she enjoys everything! 


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all , Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is so pretty x