Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Shabby Chic Embellishment Box


 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have a fun project I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and The Robins Nest Creative using the gorgeous ribbons, laces, and then dew drops. Love how fun and easy this was to create.
So I had this little bead box that I got for free a long time ago, and thought it would be super cute decorated using some design paper, flowers I made, and ribbons and laces. I think the thing that took me the longest was the flowers as I had to fussy cut them out an then do my faux glass technique on them. 

I started by using some of Heartfelt creations design paper and the flowers were part of this collection. I did fussy cut them out and then did my faux glass technique on them you can see one of my videos here under tutorials as I have many. I love doing this on the flowers once in awhile and have done this for many many years. Now I did measure the box and cut out some card stock in white, and design paper to fit this box, and used Scor-tape to attach them to the box on the inside and outside. Next I added the beautiful dew drops in yellow to the centers of the flowers. I also did the leaves as well. Lastly for the flowers I added some of RRR Rose buds in white and pink. love the look! Ooo I did also use some flourishes for the greenery. 

Window - Its a shaker window die I used from Cheery Lynn, its an old one and not sure if they are even sold anymore, but love it. I added inside of it some of the Robins Nest Dew Drops and some little shaker balls and then some beads. I did add a butterfly dew drop and some pink dew drops to the shutters.

Cluster of flowers- So first I added my Ribbon and I chose the pink Shimmer Satin as it matched this paper perfectly, then I added some Gabrielle Lace as I made both into bows and hot glue them onto the box. Next I added my large flower, some leaves, an then the medium size flowers, and then the small. After adding all my flowers I chose to use some green tear drops (dew drops) from the Robins Nest Creative to the greenery on this. Love how it looks. Lastly I added a tag.

inside of my box.
Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies used:

The Robins Nest Creative-
Pink dew drops for the diamond shaped ones


Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, Cheryl





1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So creative and very pretty x