Monday, September 25, 2023

Halloween Treats

 

Hello crafty friends, and Happy Monday to you all! Today's Treat Basket Box post was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous satin ribbons from the Reasonable Ribbon shop.

I made 2 of these darling Halloween Treat Basket boxes for my grandkids, and will be doing another one soon. I will have a video on how I constructed my basket box up soon on my YouTube Channel here. So if you would like to see how to make the basket part and see how I Decorated it you can. 

I used Really Reasonable Ribbon on these in Checkerboard satin Ribbon ,
then I used the green Mini Swiss dots for the other basket I also used some Scor-tape, and foam tabs as well. The little Halloween images are from KaDoodle Bug and are SVG files. I did use dies to create may flowers and then straws as well. Super fun project to create.


Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So very beautiful and creative