Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Luna Trick or Treat Page, and cover photo

Hello crafty friends and happy Tuesday to you all. Todays post is a Shaker page and the front of my Album. Almost done with this, and can't wait to share it all. Anyways this page was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbons and then flowers from the RRR Store.
So for my page I chose the Luna paper collection and then a huge doily die. I also used the darling shaker gum ball machine and added a witches hat to it. The Gum ball machine is a die cut I purchased from Scrap diva designs. you can save 10% by using my name CHERYLWALKER at checkout. Love how it turned out. The ribbon I used is the beautiful Black bold check ribbon found here. I did make bows for both the tag and machine, and then added some little flowers. The shaker pieces are all different ones mixed up together for the inside. I used the darling little I want candy sticker, and popped it up using the foam tabs, I also used some foam tabs to pop my pieces up.  Love this page, and can't wait to add a photo.
The cover of my book I thought I would share a sneak peek here as I used tons of Really Reasonable Ribbon flowers, they can all be found here. I used open roses, sweetheart blossoms, and then some beautiful pink ribbon called Bold Satin with grosgrain edge pearl pink 5/8' I also added some stickers, and die cut pieces to the front belly band. 

Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

 

1 comment:

Marianne said...

love the color and layout. Would have never thought of pink for halloween....stunning.