Friday, August 25, 2023

Luna Halloween Page book box

Hello Crafty Friends, and Happy Friday to you all! Todays fun page was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous Ribbons and Flowers from the RRR Shop.


To start I used the Luna design paper on this page, and then used some dies that I cut out in black and some in white. I added those layers on my page, and then along the bottom of the page I added some old trim from RRR and the pink gems. Next I wanted some floral clusters.

Floral Clusters were done using some green flourishes, and then Really Reasonable Ribbon Bold Satin with Grosgrain Edge in Pearl Pink5/8" for 2 of the bows. Then the top bow was done in a Plaid Ribbon Black Bold Check 3/8". I made bows out of that too, and then hot glued them on. I did use some pink feathers too. Next I chose my flowers, and for the large flower I used a trellis rose, and then used some cherry blossom, apple blossoms, and sweetheart Blossoms. lastly I used some rose buds to finish this up. 

Tag is from the paper line, I just cut it out and put it on a black card stock and cut it to look like a tag. I added some white dots using a paint pen from postca.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and so creative x