Monday, August 14, 2023

Birthday Wishes card

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have this darling card I designed for KaDoodle Bug Designs using the super cute Bone Cake Scruffy, isn't he darling? I just love him!

my card measures 5 3/4 x 5 3/4" and then I used some darling design paper from echo park for the birthday girl. I did add sewing to each layer as well. Ive always love sewing on my cards. Its been awhile since I've made any.

Bone cake scruffy is an SVG from Kadoodle bug designs, and I did cut him out on the cricut and distressed the pieces and put them together. I have many videos on how I do this and they can be found here on my channel. I added a big bow using satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and then dew drops from The Robins Nest Creative.  Stamp and punch are from StampinUp!



YouTube Channel

Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl
 

No comments: