Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Halloween Treats

Hello crafty friends, today fun Halloween treat box was designed for the Robins Nest Creative and KaDoodle Bug Designs. Its actually a card, but due to me adding straws and candy and paper confetti it wont flatten. hehehehe 

I absolutely had a lot of fun making this fun little box. I did up all the flowers using some design papers and card stock from american crafts. I also used the sweet little bear that I made up using the SVG file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. All my dew drops were from The Robins Nest Creative, and I really had a lot of fun using them on all the flowers. 

All info and photos can be found here at The Robins Nest Creative Blog
Things I used-

I do hope you enjoyed my post today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


No comments: