Thursday, November 9, 2023

Decorated ornaments with Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all! So todays ornaments were designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Delicate Stitched Satin. I thought this ribbon would be perfect for my ornaments I ended up decorating.

So for the top one I did hearts and designed it to be the Breast Cancer Ribbon for awareness. I thought it turned out darling , and will place this on my tree this year. I will be doing a PINK tree and hoping to use some breast cancer awareness ornaments.

for the next one I chose to use a gem sticker on it, and then some Really Reasonable Ribbon again. I also used the hearts on my bows. Love how they both turned out, and will be doing more of them. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
hugs to all, Cheryl