Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Halloween shaker topper treat bag

 


Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to you all! todays Shaker treat bag was designed for The Robins Nest Creative , Really Reasonable Ribbon and KaDoodle Bug Designs. 

For the treat bag I chose to use a shaker topper, that I decorated using Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin ribbon, Foam tabs, and some Scor-tape to adhere everything. I also used some of the bold checked ribbon for my smaller bow.

For my SVG file I chose to use KaDoodle Bug Designs sweet Cutie KaToodles Devil Pumpkin Bear that I did up. I added some tags, lots of dew drops from the Robins Nest, and some shaker pieces too. Super fun!

All details on my bag can be found Here on the Robins Nest Creative Blog .


Thank you so very much and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Just so beautiful and creative x