Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Halloween Boo Crew Treats

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have another fun treat box this time designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and for the grandkids. On this box I also used the darling Halloween Pumpkin Salem from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
These treat pizza boxed I bought at Walmart and decorated using some of my Echo Park Halloween papers. I love this one, as it has the little Cat Salem on here and all the gorgeous RRR Ribbons. 

To start I used RRR Scor-tape to add to the top of the box so I can place my design paper on there. I ended up cutting the corners off once on. Next I used a blade tool to cut the window out. I then added a band around the bottom using some chevron print design paper. I did add some Robins Nest Dew drops to the sides using hot glue. Now for the top of my box and decorating it I chose Salem Cat and added some foam tabs to pop him up, and then added my sentiment tag using a foam tab. for the ribbon bands across the top I used some Scor-tape and added the ribbons to it. The bows were hot glued on and then added a diamond dew drop to it .

For the Ribbons I used the bold black checked ribbon, orange gingham, and the green gingham. I used some foam tabs and score tape for my adhesives on this box.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:

others used: hot glue, Halloween Pumpkin Salem from KaDoodle Bug Designs,  Dew drops from the Robins Nest Creative , echo park paper , and then pebbles thirty one stack for the orange chevron , stampinup punch, and then sticker for the boo crew echo park.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

These are just fantastic x