Thursday, December 21, 2023

Hot Cocoa Sleigh

Hello crafty friends and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have a fun project I designed not only for Really Reasonable Ribbon , but also for my hutch in my kitchen. I love the way it turned out using lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon, some Hot Cocoa, a Gingerbread Spoon, and some of the chocolate marshmallow spoons, and peppermint chocolates.

I used the gorgeous ribbons that are Xmas Traditions 

Really Reasonable Ribbon -
all items like sleigh, and chocolate spoons, and gingerbread spoons were bought at Hobby Lobby, the hot cocoa I bought at tjmaxx, and the tags are from AC. I added some holly to my sleigh, and then the little white dew drops are from The Robins Nest Creative.

I do hope you enjoyed my post for today, and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! 
Hugs,
Cheryl

 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and full of lots of goodies