Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Sweet Gingerbread tag

 


Hello everyone, So Ive been kinda quiet lately posting as Im dealing with a lot right now. I will be having surgery on this Friday for Breast Cancer, I haven't really talked about this much, but figured I should let you all know that is why I have not been blogging, doing videos, or posting much. Please if you could say a little prayer that everything goes smoothly as this is the beginning of this journey I will be on. I appreciate you all, and Thank you so much! Ok on to the fun stuff 

Today I have a super fun Gingerbread tag I decorated for The Robins Nest Creative and for Really Reasonable Ribbon. Todays post will be short and sweet! All information can be found on the Robins Nest Blog and I added the link below for easy finding. I did make the snowflakes and the holly with berries using all dew drops. 

To see photo tutorial on my gingerbread and all details please visit The Robins Nest Creative here. I used the 3/8" RRR ribbon to create my bow and some white ric rac. 

Thank you so much everyone, and I do hope you enjoyed my post today! I will be back in a couple of weeks with another fun project!
Hugs to all, Cheryl