Sunday, December 27, 2009

Alota Rubber Stamps (Newest Release)

WOW its been awhile since Ive blogged or even updated my blog, but I do have to say it feels good to be back!! :)

This is the first card Ive made since well before Christmas, its seems like forever since Ive crafted.

This card was designed for the FS Challenge that is going on right now on SCS you can find the challenge here
On my card I used this newly released image from Alota Rubber Stamps called Country Road Oval

I colored the image with copics, and then cut it out. I added the "Decortative Accents #6 from Sizzix" and cut them into pieces to make the outer frame. I then used different dp from the paperpack called LOVENEST from MY MINDS EYE! I then added sewing to 2 of the panels.





Lastly I added some ribbon, a flower, and a button! Thank you for stopping by, and I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl
Also right now the Alota Challenge is still going on so you wont want to miss this challenge, for all details please visit us HERE for the Alota Snow Challenge #25 that Marie is hosting!!

3 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What a beautiful card, the pathway makes one wonder where it goes...it has a fairytale quality.

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful, love the colors and your border.

Angelwood said...

So pretty and indeed like a fairy tale. Wonderful card and coloring. This is a great stamp, I can think of so many ideas. hugs, Angela