Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Edgy & Sweet!!!


This week the Angels Landing DT was challenged to get Edgy on our cards.
That could be:
Distressing, tearing, fringing, or whatever edgy means to us!
On my card I decided to get edgy with :
Sewing, borders, and different edges around the circle.

I used the little DARLING from the MINI BIRDS & BEARS SET from Angels Landing!! I love bears, and this set has got to be my FAVORITE!!


On my bear I airbrushed her, and cut her out. I used all spellbinders die cuts, and the border is punch with the EK border punch.

I added some flowers that were sent to me by Kelly from KL Stampin N Scrappin, Thank you hun!!! I also added some heart shaped gems, 2 different ribbons, and the buttons were a gift from Kelly in my ELF SWAP that we are doing right now. I opened them yesterday and just had to use them!!




Thank you for looking and be sure to stop by the other DT members blogs to see their wonderful projects for today!!!

Hugs,Cheryl

Note: All images are provided to me by Angels Landing!! Thank you! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very adorable! Great technique too!

Unknown said...

what a beautful card i love the bows and such a cute image

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous punched edge and beautiful embellishments on this precious teddy bear creation!! Exquisite detailing, Cheryl!!

Broni said...

This is just precious, Cheryl. Love your color scheme and all the beautiful details you've added!!

csroyal said...

Gorgeous card, Cheryl! Wow - just beautiful!!

Dawn said...

what a beauty Cheryl! great colors too.

(on my clouds...nope, not SB... just my own template before they came out with the scallop dies)

Judi M said...

This is so adorable, Cheryl. That Fleur De Lis pendant looks terrific behind your circle. Those double bows and buttons are perfect embellishments for it.