Saturday, September 24, 2011

Poinsettia Tea Time

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to all! Today I'm Sharing another Tea Cup with Heartfelt Creations Poinsettia flower :) and ornament.
The Tea Cup design or Die Cut is from Sizzix and I LOVE making these! How sweet these would be for the neighbors with candy inside :) I might have to make some this year for Christmas gifts for my  close neighbors. Of course I would have the writing on the back of the ornament.

Stamps I used are:
 others- glilz ribbon (RRR) ,
 Tulle, Stamens, gold brad Copic airbrushing Sizzix tea cup die, matte board Copics-R39,R59 

Measurements 3 1/4 high for teacup x 4 1/2 for the  base I stamped my poinsettias 3 times and airbrushed with 2 copics, and then cut out. Next I glued a brad to the center and hot glued the poinsettia to the tulle and stamens. For the Ornament tag, I tied it to the bow on the handle, it too is airbrushed with the same copic colors listed. 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous tea cup. so beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karen Howard said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Just found your blog and am now a follower! Hugs, Karen