Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday W/Heartfelt Creations

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday! 
Today's card was designed for Heartfelt Creations.
On my card I used the sentiment stamp from HCPC 3414 Belated Birthday Wishes. I used the K & Company dp from Spring Blossom, and the beautiful ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbons newest Silky Crush.
Supplies Listed:
others-K & Company design paper
 black ink/memento Angel Pink Duster
 Pearls
sewing
I stamped my sentiment in memento black ink on white card stock. next I dusted with Memento Angel Pink around the edges. I used the K & Company paper pack for all my layers, there are 3 design paper layers and then the sentiment layer. Ive added sewing in pink, and then glued on the sticky pearls in pink. I also used the Beautiful Silky Crush wrinkled ribbon from RRR.  Card measures 6 x 6

challenges:
Creative Card Crew/Anything Goes
Crafty Boots/Anythibng Goes
Make it Monday/anything Goes
Card Cupids/Stitching

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

12 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so beautiful, Cheryl! I love the colors and papers and all the stitching!

CraftygasheadZo said...

Really pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

Sandra said...

Beautiful!! love the image and the colours used so beautiful:) Sandra H

GLENDA BROOKS said...

I'm speechless! Wow!

Joelle said...

Gorgeous! I think I need those papers!! I jost love what you did with this card!!

marsha said...

Just gorgeous Cheryl! I love that ribbon and your stitching looks fabulous. Congrats on the new DT!
Hugs,
Marsha

Lisa Lynne said...

A beautiful card!

Sue W said...

Another beautiful card Cheryl......Gorgeous papers too!

Lisa M said...

Simply stunning and your bow is WOW!
Thank you so much for sharing your card and talent with us at Make It Monday. :)
Good luck to you and have a great weekend.
Lisa xx

Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, just leave a comment for another entry. Mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! WOO HOO!!

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a cute card. Love your design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

Dee's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card, I like your use of colour.

Thank you for joining the first Crafty Boots challenge.

Dionne

Amy Tidd said...

What a stunning card! Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx