Monday, September 19, 2011

Tea Time

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!  Today I wanted to share a Tea Cup designed using Really Reasonable Ribbon's BEAUTIFUL Ribbons, Lace, and Trims :)
Really Reasonable Ribbons Used:

For my Teacup I used a Sizzix Diecut
Flowers are from Wild Orchid
Tag is quickutz tag

I've been having sooo much fun making these darling teacups.  They are done with matte board and covered with design paper. I think these are perfect for gifts.

Next I decided to add the pleated trim in 1 1/2 inches to the bottom of my teacup. For the rim I used the Estelle lace and for the bows I usedsheer ruffled edge in pink.


Challenges:
Lollipop Crafts/Anything but a card
Quirky Crafts/Anything But a Card
Poodles Parlour/tea party

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day
Hugs,
Cheryl

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is really beautiful:) Sandra H

Alanna said...

This is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts.

Cyndi said...

this is so beautiful! love the details! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts!

A Consuming Passion said...

Fabulous!

Carol Hurlock said...

After seeing this cute little number, I put that die on my Christmas wish list. This would be an awesome tea party favor for my next big tea party. Your work always inspires me!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Jacq said...

Hi Cheryl,
Absolutley Beautiful!!! Love this teacup, so elegant. Love the dps, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the embellishments. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...

thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour...and good luck...!

big hugs Vicky xx

HappyCrafter said...

Oh, this is so cool! Love the teacup and all the lace, so original and yes, a great gift.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous project! Stunning.
Thanks for joining our Tea Party challenge at the Poodles parlour this week.
Tammy DT xxx

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
Lollipop Crafts - DT
-sony

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

What a gorgeous creation! Thanks very much for playing along with us at Corrosive, and good luck! :D