Monday, March 19, 2012

♥♥Happy 15th/Z-Gate Fold Card

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! Well we have been getting some snow here, how strange to go from being in the 60's to now snow.
Today's Card was designed for one of my daughters friends, it was her 15th Birthday this weekend. Sounds like they had a lot of fun :) My daughter was picked up in a Limo, they went out shopping, did a Photo shoot, and went to dinner, how fun is that??!!!!! I want a birthday like that.....LOL hehehehehehe im tease'n. anyways they did have a super fun time.

My daughter wanted me to keep this card pretty simple , no flowers, but loved the Really Reasonable Ribbon Leaves idea. I used the Leaves to hold together the banner that says HAPPY! 
Super fun!!!
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Leaves Moss Green


I really LOVE making these cards , they are super fun, and have so much room for pictures and writing. You can even make a couple of pockets. On this one I made the pocket on the back of the card. Sorry I didnt take a pictue :( 

♥♥♥Card 6 x 6 Z-Gate Fold ♥♥♥

So this last picture is how we wrapped the card. We ended up putting money inside for her, and then wrapped it with Tulle, and I used 
4 Really Reasonable Ribbons Listed Below :)



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!~
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Awwww-that is so cute Cheryl. Love how you wrapped it in Tulle for presentation. This is very sweet. And yes, I would love a Birthday like that myself-but I can get almost similar if I go on a cruise.....lol I am so behind!! Yikes, but I think I caught up this weekend. I am in the "get ahead" mode now...lol

Becky said...

What an adorable card! Love it. Boy it sounds like your daughter got to have a great time! I would want a birthday like that...well sorta...