Tuesday, March 13, 2012

♥RRR Blog Hop/Z-Gate Fold Card♥

♥♥♥Hello everyone, today is Really Reasonable Ribbons March Blog Hop.We have lots of Inspiration for you today using March's Ribbon Club Kit. So grab your favorite drink and enjoy today's hop!
♥♥♥You should have arrived from Corrie's Blog Here♥♥♥
 if not you will want to start


♥♥♥Today's Card is another Z-Gate Fold that I came up with. I used the Z fold card and just turned it into a Z-Gate Fold, with a pocket. I really enjoy making this card, its easy and fun to make. It also has plenty of room for writing!!

For my care I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Polka Dots from the March Ribbon Kit, and you are going to fall in LOVE with this months KIT!! I love the assortment in this months Kit.
You can click on the ribbon picture below to bring you to this months club
♥♥♥Supplies Used♥♥♥
Really Reasonable Ribbon/march ribbon club kit
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Scor-tape/ScorPal
CottageCutz/Pink peony flower
My Little Shoebox/Design paper(Enchanted Garden Graceful,Destination Journey )
Stampin Up inks, Memento Ink
Victorine Originals Stamps(both)
Brads,sewing
Z-Gate Fold Card( My Video HERE)

♥♥♥Here you see it open, with the pocket slider which gives more room to write. Also my BAND on this card is a different type of band, it opens from the front,using VELCRO! No sliding up and off for this super neat band!!


♥♥♥6 x 6 Z-Gate Fold♥♥♥
More room for writing behind the z folds, as you can see in my photo below. You could also add pictures or tags to these panels!!

I have a VIDEO showing how I made this Z-Gate Fold Card of mine HERE!!!

Here is the VIDEO on the Velcro BAND!! This is made a little different than the other band.

Your next stop on the hop is The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog
Also Really Reasonable Ribbon is having a DT Call, if you LOVE Ribbon you can find out more information HERE!!

Thank you for joining us today, and stopping by my blog!!
Have a nice day to all,
Hugs,
Cheryl
I have a VIDEO showing how I made this Z-Gate Fold Card of mine HERE!!! 

52 comments:

Becky said...

WOWser! This is a real beauty ... I love that z-fold and your colors are just gorgeous, as is that ribbon...yummy!

Jan Hennings said...

love this design :) so soft and sweet!

Unknown said...

WOW Cheryl!
What a stunning card!
Love the special fold and all of the detail!

Hugs,
True :D

Judy Rozema said...

Cheryl, this is just amazing! What a gorgeous creation~! You are so talented!

Kim said...

Amazing card! Love the details!

Beverly S. said...

Another WOW here. Your project is beautiful...love how you used the ribbon too. :)

Dottie said...

Wow! What a project! It just keeps on going the longer I look at it. The colors are so cheerful and the ribbon of course is beautiful. I love the little belly band. Nice job!

Rina said...

Hi Cheryl... I watched your turtorial and have made a few, please check them out. I would LOVE to get a comment from you. I just made another for a specific gate fold challange that I entered yesterday but I had enetered it in to many other challanges for that one, so you showed me how easy it is and last night I made another.I also posted a link to your blog on mine :)

http://scrapbookfashionistadesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/one-more-magnolia-tilda-gate-fold-card.html#comment-form

Rina

DonnaSue said...

Wow is right--gorgeous!

Bonnie Garby said...

OMG!! I don't even know what to say!! This card is AWESOME! I have to tell you that adding the brown to the coral and aqua color combo is just genius. LOVE it. When I get a chance I'm going to have to try one of these cards. Thanks so much for sharing.

Rosalind Eddy said...

what a beautiful creation!!

Dawnll said...

Oh Cheryl this is drop dead gorgeous!!!
Love how you used this beautiful color combo and the ribbon

Char said...

This is an absolutely amazingly beautiful card!!! Loved all the colors and embellishments!!

Chris said...

absolutely stunning card!!!!!!!

kim.scrapper said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for showing us how to make also, Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

missstamper said...

Gorgeous! This month's kit had GREAT colors to work with!

missstamper@yahoo.com

Gloria Stengel said...

I am totally making one of these z-fold or gate fold cards! They rock! You rock. You are a rock star who rocks! Wonky foot and all! HA! Hugs. Love yas!

rlovew said...

Gorgeous card- I will have to try this style!

Paper Deckerations said...

WOW awesome card! I'm definitely going to have to try one! THANKS for the video! Beautiful card!
Jessica
paperdeckerations at gmail dot com
paperdeckerations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful card, thanks for sharing it and the tutorial.

Tkat said...

well that i one cool card! and so pretty! thanks for sharing :)

Sherri said...

love these kinds of cards. so nice.

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous and thanks soo much for the video on the velcro band!!
Cindylu

Noreen Doll said...

The band is gorgeous - and a great idea!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

wow, that is so beautiful, love the ribbon treatment

Nikki said...

WOW that's one wild card love how you created it :) hugs Nikki

Sonia said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! I have to try this myself! I love layers and I love the unique designs that people come up with for cards- awesome!

marg0006 said...

Wow, I love this design. You made it look so gorgous with the embellies and the Spring colors.

marg0006@verizon.net

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card love the fold and thanks for a great tutorial
Marilyn

Cathy said...

I love love love this card!!!!!
I will be trying this soon:))
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Embley Veronica said...

I love this card design. Thank you so much for the idea. I definitely want to try it!

Heidi said...

Cheryl this is beautiful!

Indy's Designs said...

Amazing, just amazing!

Dawn, RI said...

love how you constructed the card.TFS
Dawn RI

FrancineB said...

Wow, that is an amazing project!!! It's gorgeous.

iamsuzkew said...

Gorgeous combination of colors. So creative!

csjh said...

Awesome!! I love this card.

Gloria said...

WOW this is absolutely outstanding. I watched your videos when they were first posted and this beautiful album is on the top of my list of "gotta make it"

Precious Hugs

Orlie said...

Please can I be the one to receive this Beautiful card??? Everything about it is Super!!!!!! Can't say enough. brians@tds.net

buglvr2010 said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

Anonymous said...

this is amazing and the fold is so unique. So much layering and detail! Beautiful and I am definitely going to check out your video!
Tammy

Kim said...

WOW! What a great idea. And thank you too for the video....

stampencamper said...

this is a gift package in an envelope. so much detail such a lovely valued creation

heidiscoll said...

Super great job! Great imagination!

Snoopy said...

Talk about a Grand Finale for a Blog Hop! This is a Masterpiece! I love how you tailored the card to what you wanted and the Velcro bit is Genius!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Laraine R said...

Gorgeous creation! Great color combo! Love the stitching!

Edwina said...

Fabulous!!!! I love your Z-fold card! It is so beautiful! You used the ribbon on it so well. It seems like a piece of the card and not an add on. I love the papers you used. Thank you for sharing this great card and the video. Edwina Brown

Neha Jain said...

WHAT A CARD..CAN U PROVIDE TUTORIAL

MISSAMBITIOUS@GMAIL.COM

Cindy H. said...

This is gorgeous as all heck, but sadly out of my league.

Corrie said...

what a great card thanks for the tutorial

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super beautiful project!!

scrappin2babygirls said...

such a beautiful card LOVE IT!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com