Saturday, March 17, 2012

♥♥♥Miss U♥♥♥

♥♥♥Hello everyone and Happy St. Paddy's Day to all!!!! Todays post is for Paper Temptress using the Beautiful Ruched and Retro Silver Lustre Card Stock.
♥♥♥I also made my card for SCS Inspiration Challenge and got my Inspiration from Wallpaper. Thank Goodness I had no idea what colors I wanted to go with or what i was going to make, and then saw the wall paper and knew what Card stock i wanted to use on this. 

♥♥♥Supplies Used♥♥♥
Ruche/Cocoa Crepe/paper temptress
Ruche/Khaki Crepe/paper Temptress
Retro Silver Lustre/paper temptress
Image is from Michelles Scrapbooking and More
CottageCutz Pennants /The Scrapping Cottage
Satin Pleated Ribbon/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Lace /Really Reasonable Ribbon
Stickers
Fibers/I bought from Maria
sewing

♥♥♥Card 6 x 6 ♥♥♥
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Cheryl, your card is amazing so so beautiful: xx

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so sweet. I love banners on cards. Yours looks wonderful. What an adorable image too!