Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Angel

Hello everyone,
Today's card was designed for a Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge, using the Beautiful CottageCutz Christmas dies. I used the Praying Angel, and Poinsettia & Holly dies.

For the Angel I cut her out in cream cardstock, and then embossed her with a mixture of embossing powders. I used a pink and gold , and then heated them up. Love the look.
 
For the Poinsettia I colored it using pink copics and then added some gold viva pearl pen to the center. The design paper is leftover scrap paper I had and wanted to use. For the Border around thedesign paperI used Martha Stewart Punch around the page.
I added some RRR ribbons, and a bow to complete my card for today.
 
Hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!!!



CottageCutz Dies Used:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzprayingangelelites.aspxhttp://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzpoinsettiaandholly.aspx

Thank you for looking and again hope everyone has a Blessed Christmas!
Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: