Thursday, December 24, 2015

Holiday Cocoa & Merry Moosemas!

Hello everyone, 
 today I have 2 Christmas cards to share! I Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this Christmas Release from the Scrapping Cottage! Today I'm sharing 2 simple cards.
 
1st up is CottageCutz Holiday Cocoa!
For my card here I colored the Cocoa cup and deer with copics, then added some branches. Super easy! Next for the card base I used 2 different design papers, and added some ribbon across the center for a border. Lastly I added a bow, brad, and sticker to complete my card.

 

 
Super SIMPLE Christmas Card!
I colored the moose with copics, and added some branches, and viva pearls for berries. The Dp is Peppermint Express line.

Ribbon is actually Seam binding , I love the pattern on it, so had to use it for this card :) Tag is from Bundled up, a sheet of paper I cut up.
Lastly I added some sparkle brads to the corners
 

Thank you for looking and hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Cheryl

No comments: