Friday, December 4, 2015

CottageCutz Christmas Hop

♥♥♥Hello everyone, and Welcome to The CottageCutz Christmas Hop! Today we are excited to share with you projects made with the BEAUTIFUL 
CottageCutz "Christmas Collection" ♥♥♥

♥♥♥Be sure to grab your favorite Drink and enjoy today's HOP!! There will be LOTS of Inspiration from the DT and some AWESOME PRIZES to WIN!!!!
 

♥♥♥You should have arrived here from Vladka's Blog, if not you will want to start at The Cottage Cutz Blog HERE!!!
 

Here is the complete Line-up for todays hop
Cheryl(you are here)
Today I'm sharing 2 pages from my Christmas Mini Album I have been working on. I love the way these 2 pages turned out using the darling CottageCutz Christmas Dies for this year. On the page above I used CottageCutz Trees 4 Sale Die, and colored him with copics. I also used some chipboard pieces and some stickers that match the paper collection I used. Ribbon is actually seam binding. I also used some ric rac, and brads on my page as well.
 
For my next page, I used the CottageCutz Mary,Joseph & Baby, Shepherd & Lamb, and the Scrolly Tree die. All dies were colored with copics, except for the tree's, I cut them out using green dotted card stock.

♥♥♥Be sure to Leave a comment on each of the Designers Blogs♥♥♥
 to be entered to WIN 1 of 3 AWESOME Gift Certificates to The Scrapping Cottage Store!!


♥♥♥Your NEXT stop on the HOP is CottageCutz Blog Be sure to leave a comment on the CottageCutz blog letting us know you completed the hop, to be entered to WIN!!
Thank you for joining us and have a super awesome day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl
 


 

21 comments:

Vladuška said...

Very nice and festive pages. I like it.

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl your mini album pages look amazing. What a treasure it's going to be when you are finished. The colors, the dies, and the embellishments are just gorgeous.
Beautiful work as always.

Karen in PA said...

I am happy to see some of the dies that come in one part utilized because I gravitate toward the ones with many parts. You get so much detail with your coloring, that I will have to pay closer attention to the one part dies. Really sweet little snowman that I hadn't noticed before. Your manger scene is pretty as well.
K

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Super. Love it.

Tam said...

You do great work! I love how the nativity page is done with the framed open space. Great to fill in with journaling!

Valerija said...

Amazing mini album. Love it!

Jeanne Streiff said...

Such a sweet card! Love all the details you always put into projects!

Damjana said...

Such a lovely details you used. Your project is completed perfection. Hugs. Damjana

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

craftymom205 said...

Love your mini album pages.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Heidi said...

As always, such a sweet little card Cheryl, always so much attention to details.

Tatjana said...

:-) Nice and fun!!!!! I like it!

Dianchik said...

What a lovely Christmas album! Hope we will have a chance to see all its pages once it is finished. Great design and choice of dies. Once again, amazing job!

Aartje said...

Gorgeous mini album. Love all those christmas scenes.
Hugs Aartje

Unknown said...

Festiv peages

Unknown said...

Festiv peages

Papirnate radosti said...

Gorgeus mini album and festives.

Vivan C. said...

The Trees 4 Sale Snowman really pops on your album page. I'm going to have to add him to my wish list. Looks like it's shaping up to be a wonderful album.

Tina Z. said...

Amazing mini album, I love all the details.

Andreja said...

Very nice and festive pages you made and I like all details you create :-))
HUgs, Andreja

2KutiesGrandma said...

Especially love the mini album